Constituency Services


As your Member of Parliament, one of my most important duties is helping you, the residents of Abbotsford, when you have problems with a federal government department or agency. We realize that it can be frustrating trying to contact the right person in the federal bureaucracy and we’re always glad to help out.

If you need help applying for, or receiving your Canada Pension, or Old Age Security cheque, are experiencing difficulties getting EI, have questions about an immigration case or visitor visa application, or have a problem with the Canada Revenue Agency or any other federal department, please don’t hesitate to contact my constituency office.

It is my hope that the features on this website will help you find the answers you need. If we can be of further assistance, contact my constituency office and my staff will be happy to help you in any way they can. When contacting or visiting our office, please try to have all of the documents and details of your problem on hand so that we can quickly give you the answers you need.







Ottawa Office:                                               

622, 180 Wellington, House of Commons

Ottawa, ON K1A 0A6

O: 613-995-0183 | F: 613-996-9795


Abbotsford Office:

205-2825 Clearbrook Rd.

Abbotsford, BC V2T 6S3

O: 604-557-7888 | F: 604-557-9188


*Mail may be sent postage free to any Member of Parliament